Have you been feeling a call to nurture your Spirit? To learn an energy based healing art? To be in the fresh air of the mountains for a much needed break from day to day life? Come along for a time of deepening, expanding, meditating, renewing, and learning.
The first weekend of the training, January 31, Feb. 1 & 2 will be held at Atlanta Polarity & Intuitive Yoga Center. Location for following weekends is to be decided, with special consideration for Whitepath Lodge in Ellijay, Georgia.
You will experience three days of receiving and learning energy therapy. Let this be a beginning to learn the fundamentals of this hands-on approach to health and healing based on the teachings of Dr. Randolph Stone, D.O., D.C.
"The awareness of life as energy currents, and their regulation toward normal flow, is the key to the natural art of health-building: regulating the food and drink, the emotions and the mind - all to the pattern of nature and its rational rhythm and keynote." From Health Building by Dr. Stone
Take a break that is restful, productive—here's the perfect 'getaway'! what you will receive:
24 C.E.'s (LMT's & RPP's)
lots of body work
awesome community of people
amazing skills to empower your hands on work
24 class room hours towards your Wellness Practitioner Certification
Does your heart call to love more, give more, expand more? Do you want more skill and confidence—more tools in your tool bag?
I am going to share with you all that I've acquired over 30 years of practice, spiritual retreats, client cases, personal experiences ... well, all that I can fit in.
I am so intensely excited about this sharing. There is so much richness we all have to share; questions to ask; answers to discover. This is where body work meets the instrument of our work and ourselves in a most extraordinary way.
Learn polarity to empower yourself, your body work practice, to help family and friends, to bring much needed healing energy to our precious world.
A Place to Enjoy in Any Season
Enjoy the beautiful countryside and restorative powers of the North Georgia mountains at Chamomile Retreat.
From the moment you drive down the canopied, country lane, you know you've escaped your everyday routine, welcomed once again by mother natures comforting embrace.
As one guest described, "Chamomile Retreat is a place meant for those who need and want the wooded quiet, the divorce from the world of fevered action and worry. It is a place for a poet or writer to wander. It is a place for an artist to sketch without distraction. Above all though, it is meant for those who want to relax, to meditate, to examine their life, to recharge their batteries, to upgrade their self-worth, to chart their near future, to let nature slip into their day."
For more information visit their website at www.georgiacountryretreat.com, email Andrea at email@example.com, or contact by phone/text at(404) 909-9303
Your Own Personal Retreat in the North Georgia Mountains
"El, Here's my thoughts on Yoga Intensives...It has been really helpful in moving my teaching practice to a deeper level!
1. What did you get out of this 3 hour class? I got a much clearer sense of my existing core strength and how it often gets dissipated.
2. Did you gain more insight into your yoga practice? I'm getting more out of forward folding, both standing and seated ... I also really appreciate the concept of pause as I deepen my practice.
3. What changes do you feel in your body/mind as a result of the class? The pause is a big thing, not just for asana practice, but in day to day conversation, helping me not move into knee jerk reactivity.
4. Who would you recommend this class to? I have some clients and yoga class participants that I think are ready to explore and deepen their body/mind awareness.
5. Please express whatever else you feel. I feel gratitude for the ongoing explorations that both polarity and yoga provide. Both practices keep me grounded in the here and now, and I've enjoyed picking back up on doing yoga intensives. I'm glad that they continue to be an important focus of your work!"
Jill Knueppel, MDiv, LMT, APP GA MT000378 404-840-5612 firstname.lastname@example.org